Associate Network Engineers at Blue Orbits establish and maintain network performance by building infrastructural configurations and connections; efficiently and timely troubleshooting network problems for the users.
- Establish networking environment by designing system configuration; directing system installation; defining, documenting, and enforcing system standards.
- Maximize network performance by monitoring performance; troubleshooting network problems and outages; scheduling upgrades; collaborating with network architects on network optimization.
- Secure network system by establishing and enforcing policies; defining and monitoring access.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplish information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Reporting network operational status by gathering, prioritizing information; managing projects.
- Tracking and categorization of ticking history and conducting end user surveys at ticket closures.
- BSIT or equivalent
- Fresh graduate to 3 years relevant experience required.
- Technical expertise in network and systems administration with good knowledge of databases.
- Excellent analytical, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Hardworking, empathetic, passionate, energetic, organized, polished and sharp.